Site reliability engineer at Fibertide,
and a Master's student in Computer Science at University of Wrocław.
Based in Wrocław, Poland.
Main areas of interest
- Computer graphics rendering and graphics hardware
- Operating system design
- Digital sound synthesis and production
May 2017 - ? - Site reliability engineer at Fibertide.
July-September 2015 - Internship at Audiovisual Technology Center.
- Designed and implemented AlgAudio. Details here.
September 2014 - June 2016 - "Blok Olimpijski" in III LO Wrocław
- Complementary computer science courses for high school students, teaching basics of programming and algorithms, focused on preparing students for participation in programming contents.
March-July 2014 - Student internship at Becker Avionics Polska.
- Deployed Linux on an embedded platform (Beagle Bone), designed and implemented a collection of utilities for managing and supervising an ADS-B ground station receiver.
- 2016 - Engineer's degree in Computer Science
- 2015 - Bachelor's degree in Mathematics
All degrees from University of Wrocław.