Main areas of interest
- Cloud computing and site reliability engineering
- Practical computational appliances of higly efficient algorithms
- Digital sound synthesis and production
- Physically-based computer graphics rendering and related hardware
- Operating system design
- Optimizing developer workflows and teaching best practices
May 2017 - present - Cloud Architect and Site Reliability Engineer at Fibertide.
- Assisting multiple international developer teams in leveraging the potential of cloud computing
- Implementing and maintaining high-scalability and reliability for all kinds of web services
- Organizing and configuring complex AWS and GCP setups
- Adapting applications to cloud-based environments
- Designing deployment strategies, optimizing CI/CD processes
- Maintaining Kubernetes clusters
- Designing and implementing highly efficient data processing pipelines
- Educating developers on designing cloud-native applications and best practices in the cloud
- Reacting to incidents, troubleshooting and fixing the most complex problems
- Promoting cloud solutions to the business
October 2017 - present - Course Instructor at the Institute of Computer Science - University of Wrocław.
- Lecture and workshop on Designing and Implementing Cloud-based Systems
July-September 2015 - Internship at Audiovisual Technology Center.
- Designed and implemented AlgAudio. Details here.
March-July 2014 - Student internship at Becker Avionics Polska.
- Deployed a customized Linux on an embedded platform, designed and implemented a collection of utilities for managing and supervising an ADS-B ground station receiver.
- 2016 - Engineer's degree in Computer Science
- 2015 - Bachelor's degree in Mathematics
All degrees from University of Wrocław.
Last updated: September 4th, 2021.